Virtual reality game.
• Where? Japanese environment.
• When? Feudal Japan
• What happened? The world we knew has become completely paper. It has become a pop-up book. The stage elements and props will be PLANS and while the enemies will imitate a VOLUMETRIC origami.
• About us? A human samurai, it has not yet been transformed into paper.
• Who do we fight against? Fantastic creatures of the Japanese tradition inspired by their representation in ukiyo-e (traditional Japanese woodcuts).
• What do we do? We will cut enemies and prizes and deflect projectiles by swipe.
• It is a challenge game that requires knowledge of mechanics. Both graphics and art will always be at the service of mechanics in a way that approaches everyday, facilitating their learning and credibility.
• The player must feel in a plausible and attractive world. We want to generate in the player the curiosity to see what will be next with what is.
• The game must convey delicacy but always with a great dynamism: feeling of running, cuts of enemies, scenario that unfolds in our path, projectiles, VFX, etc.